Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2703 Battery Pack Authentication IC With SHA-1 Security, including:
- Secure Challenge and Response Authentication using the SHA-1 Algorithm
- Thermistor Multiplexor
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC running Windows XP® or older operating system that supports USB operation
- 2.5G/3G Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld or Notebook Computers and Terminals
The DS2703 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all SHA-1 functions of the DS2703 as well as the various other commands.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2703 with a stable environment to perform SHA-1 Calculations, program the DS2703, and make thermistor measurements. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.stg-maximintegrated.com.