Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Demonstrates the Capabilities of the DS2786 Stand-Alone OCV-Based Fuel Gauge Including:
- Estimation of Available Capacity for Li+ Cells
- Voltage Measurement
- Current Measurement
- Current Accumulation
- Temperature Measurement
- Information Storage
- Thermistor Reading
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC Running Windows XP® or Older Operating System
- 3G Multimedia Wireless Handsets
- Digital Audio (MP3) Players
- Digital Still Cameras
Separate control tabs allow the user access to all memory locations, all control registers, and real-time updates of all monitored parameters. The software also incorporates a data-logging feature to monitor a cell over time.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2786 with accurate parameter measurements as well. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits, visit our website at www.stg-maximintegrated.com.