Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Nonvolatile Memory Configured for Stand-Alone Operation
- Monitors from 1S Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.1V to +4.9V per Cell
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Handheld Radios
- Portable Game Players
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Smartphones and Tablets
The MAX17201G/MAX17201X/MAX17211G/MAX17211X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 pack-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithiumion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The MAX17201 and MAX17211 are for single-cell applications. See the MAX17205 and MAX17215 for multicell applications.
The MAX17201G/MAX17201X/MAX17211G/MAX17211X EV kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at http://www.stg-maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17201 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.