Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge™ m5 Algorithm
- Monitors Single-Cell Packs
- Full Protection Solution On-Board for Evaluation
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V with Default Hardware
- Default Current Range -5A to +5A, up to 10A with less than 5mΩ Sense Resistor
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- On-Board I2C/1-Wire Communication Interface
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Handheld Radios
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices, Health and Fitness Monitors
- Smart Batteries
- Smartphones, Tablets, and 2-in-1 Laptops
- Smartwatches and Wearables
The MAX173xxX/MAX173xxG evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone pack-side fuel gauge IC with protector and SHA-256 authentication for 1-cell lithiumion/ polymer batteries.
The EV kits include the IC evaluation board with integrated I2C/1-Wire®- interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kits and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.stg-maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17303 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.