Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors Multicell Packs
- Full Protection Solution On-Board for Evaluation
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V/Cell with Default Hardware
- Default Current Range -10A to +10A with 5mΩ Sense Resistor, Higher Currents Can Be Supported by Changing to a Smaller Sense Resistor
- Thermistor Measurement
- On-Board I2C/1-Wire Communication Interface with Built-In MAXUSB Interface
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers, Radios, and Terminals
- Medical Devices, Health and Fitness Monitors
- Power Tools, Wireless Speakers, and Drones
- Smart Batteries and Battery Backup
- Smartphones, Tablets, and 2-in-1 Laptops
The MAX17320X/MAX17320G evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone pack-side fuel gauge IC with protector and optional SHA-256 authentication for 2-4 cell lithium-ion/polymer batteries.
The MAX17320 EV kits include the IC evaluation board with integrated I2C/1-Wire® interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from https:// www.stg-maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17320.html/ product page under “Design Resources” tab. Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.