Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ready-to-Go EV Kit with Receiver Coil
- Multiple Test Points to Measure Output Voltage (VOUT), Rectifier Output Voltage (VRECT), and AC Voltage
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Software for the Multifunction Test
- LED Indication to Monitor Operation
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Power-Banks
- Digital Cameras
- Point-of-Sale Devices
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Applications
- Smart Watches
- Wearable Devices
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
The MAX77950 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX77950 advanced wireless power receiver IC. The IC meets the specification requirements for WPC low-power (v1.2) and PMA SR1 (v2.0) communication protocols and operates using nearfield magnetic induction when coupled with WPC or PMA transmitters, providing up to 12W of output power.
The EV kit comes with a planar coil to receive or transmit power wirelessly, as well as Windows®-based software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to evaluate the functions of the device.