Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- DC-DC Converter Output Current-Limit Adjustment Range of 0.5A to 2A (EV Kit Standard Configuration: 2A)
- Battery Charger Current-Limit Adjustment Range of 0.5A to 2A (EV Kit Standard Configuration: 1A)
- USB Current Limit of 100mA or 500mA
- Efficient 4MHz Switching DC-DC Converter Powers System Load and Charger
- Instant On—Works with No Battery or Low Battery
- 28-Pin, 4mm x 4mm Thin QFN Package with Exposed Pad
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Mobile Internet Devices
- PDA, Palmtop, and Wireless Handhelds
- Personal Navigation Devices
- Portable Multimedia Players
- Smart Cell Phones
- Ultra Mobile PCs
The EV kit comes standard with the MAX8903A installed. However, the EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX8903B–MAX8903E and MAX8903Y by replacing the MAX8903A (U1) with the preferred IC.