Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Overvoltage-Protected 30VDC Rated Input (IN)
- Input Overvoltage-Protected Safe 4.94V LDO Output
- 2.3A GSM RF Test Mode
- No External FET, Blocking Diode, or Sense Resistor Required
- 1-Wire Easy Programmable Fast-Charge and GSM Test Mode (Active-Low EN/SET)
- Resistor-Programmable Fast-Charge Current (SETI)
- Resistor-Programmable Top-Off Current Threshold (MIN)
- Prequalification Charge
- Power-OK Monitor Output (Active-Low POK)
- Charging-Status Output (Active-Low CHG)
- Die Temperature Regulation for Optimized Charge Rate
- Tiny (3mm x 2mm x 0.8mm) 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Digital Cameras
- GSM/EDGE/UMTS/CDMA Cell Phones
- Portable Media Players and MP3 Players
- Wireless Appliances
The fast-charge current is defaulted to 400mA and programmable through the 1-Wire interface (active-low EN/SET). The MAX8922L also can be programmable to GSM test mode through the 1-Wire interface.
The MAX8922L is available in a tiny (3mm x 2mm x 0.8mm) 10-pin TDFN package.