Our DC motor driver family provides the simplest and most flexible IC solution available for driving brushed DC motors.
Features that simplify designs include integrated power MOSFETs and a charge pump-less power architecture that provides integrated current limiting and flexible current regulation modes. Monitoring and safety features such as overvoltage, short-circuit, and over-temperature protection, along with fault diagnostics ensure robust performance. In addition, ultra low RON and a flexible supply voltage enable cooler running temperatures for long lived operation.
Featured Technical Documents
- Application Note 5073, Accurate High-Side Current-Sense Amplifier Monitors PWM Load Current
- Tutorial 4697, Overview of Industrial Motor Control Systems
- Application Note 4469, Bipolar Stepper-Motor Driver has Few Components
- Application Note 1951, Class D Motor-Speed Control
- Application Note 578, New RS-485 IC Increases System Reliability and Fault Detection in Motor-Control Circuits