Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX17227A in a 6-pin WLP
- 400mV to 5.5V Input Range
- 2.3V to 5.5V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 1A Output Current
- Proven Two-Layer, 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Clinical Instrumentation
- Emergency Lighting
- IoT Sensors
- Near-Band IoT
- Wearable Audio
- WiFi Module
The MAX17227A WLP evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17227A IC in a WLP package. The MAX17227A is a nanoPower Boost converter with 2A peak inductor current limit and has True Shutdown™ mode. The EV kit operates over an input range of 400mV to 5.5V, depending on load, with 0.88V typical startup with 3kΩ load. The EV kit provides resistor-configurable output voltages from 2.3V to 5.5V. Refer to the MAX17227A IC data sheet for output voltage setting. The EV kit comes with the MAX17227AANT+ installed.