- +5V at 10A Output
- ±36V to ±72V Input Voltage Range
- 250kHz Switching Frequency
- Fully Isolated Design with 1500V Isolation Built into the Transformer
- Fully Assembled and Tested Board with Minimum PC Board Footprint
- 0.3% typical Line and Load Regulation
- 85% typical Efficiency at 25W
This EV kit is fully assembled and tested. The output voltage is preset to +5V. A single-transistor forward-converter topology with a reset winding is used for high output power and high efficiency. The use of an optocoupler in the feedback circuit provides full 1500V primary to secondary galvanic isolation. A bottom-mounted heatsink plate safely dissipates the heat generated by the power MOSFET and the output diode. The power supply is designed to fit into a small footprint.
WARNING: Dangerous voltages are present on this EV kit and on equipment connected to it. Users who power-up this EV kit or power the sources connected to it must be careful to follow safety procedures appropriate to working with high-voltage electrical equipment.
Under severe fault or failure conditions, this EV kit may dissipate large amounts of power, which could result in the mechanical ejection of a component or of component debris at high velocity. Operate this EV kit with care to avoid possible personal injury.